Monday 3 June 2013


My love for you is as perennial as eternity and vast and enormous as the universe itself as deep as the sea and as beautiful and Utopic as the concept of heaven itself -- liberating and boundless. You feel the same and you will never love anyone else that way ever and you will be there for me and if there is GOD then he knows it all and one day we both will be together, I want to spend the rest of my life with you and there will that day that GOD will gift us when we both will be together...and I have full faith that day will come...I will patiently wait...when I can just cuddle up to you and sleep and not worry about who says what...not worry about whether we are married or not...just you and me...talking about our philosophies of life and just stay that way...       

No comments: