Tuesday 3 February 2009

A matter of choice!

In a couple of days I will be 25 years old. Old. Very old. I was reminiscing this on my journey back home and pondered that despite all that veneer of 'happiness' I was lonely; very lonely. "...where are the pleasures that sages have seen on thy face" - indeed "o Solitude" where are they? Freedom can be so boring, I had never imagined... At this point in time I am discovering myself anew. Like Columbus I set out in search of a new land - a utopic one and I did discover a land - quite the contrary of what i was looking for and had imagined; but rich in itself... another facet of my being!

There are moments when I cannot comprehensively explain my feelings - be it passion or despair. Reading too much of Sandman recently... I am sure in the next post I'll brag thoroughly about the interpretations I drew during the course of my literary analysis of the graphic novel...

No comments: