Sunday 6 December 2009

Suddenly at a dead end...

Its like waking up one fine morning and discovering that all the world has moved on while, like Rip Van Winkle you've spent those years in a mystic delirium of which you can recall nothing and a waste that you cannot make good! Dreams that have plagued you and fascinated you but they were (or are rather) hypnotic illusions that sustain you with the blatant lie - life is fair and the ways of the almighty are just. Definitely I have not turned in an atheist in a couple of fortnights but yes its no good feigning that I am content...contentment seems a distant term and the pursuit of which has brought me to a dead end! Oh! I so wish I had a fairy godmother only she would not give a magic charm to entice Mr. Charming but win my dream and grant me my wish of success and fame...

No comments: