Saturday 12 December 2009

Love pangs!

I am not sure what exactly love is! The irony of it all is that I find myself madly in love. The symptoms that are oft repeated and the cliched sickly sweet Bollywood songs seem uncannily similar sometimes and I cannot figure out how! Sleepless nights, deep desire to look all pretty and all those very familiar and irritatingly common stuff that otherwise irritate the hell out of me are here to daunt me for the rest of my life (at least it apparently seems so for the time being.)The interesting facet is that I have failed to find a true logic behind all this mindless behaviour though of course I have pretended to be oblivious of these 'love' consequences. The fact that I have to pen it down in my blog is definitely evidence of my repugnance towards paying a tribute to the love symptoms. All said and done, this does in no way defy my undoubted love for my beloved.

No comments: