Tuesday 24 June 2008

Nurturing the wounds

Futility and failure drugs me all the time. I have not been able to define what I believe is achievement but I always feel I am falling short of what I had dreamt. When dreams are born out of illusions, springs forth from the surreal world of the fantasy books they stay on in the mind creating a niche in the delicate realm of the human emotions pushing us to hope and still hope till 'hope' itself turns to a delirium. For many what I am today is an example to follow- to myself I am the perfect picture of nothingness. In the fullness of smile there is a hollowness that is hard to hide but how many are deceived! Cajoled into my amiable manners they miss the spite that is brewing within- a disgust that accompanies my lust for my unattained Taijasa!

1 comment:

Poorna Banerjee said...

you are NOT a failure.

ever.