Tuesday 21 May 2013

another one that suits my situation to the hilt...
In everything I see you appear with meHow come? How come?And everything I do involves you tooWe are like one
In my life there has been so many changesAnd I don't want to be left out in the rain
I don't wanna get hurt, I've done my timeAll I want from you is to tell the truthI don't wanna get hurt no more this timeI don't wanna go blind and findIt's falling apart all the time
In the middle of a dreamYou are there for me, your face, your lipsBut there's no way you can tell'Cos I hide it really well, so well
In my life there has been lovin' and lyin'And I don't need another reason to cry
I don't wanna get hurt, I've done my timeAll I want from you is to tell the truthI don't wanna get hurt no more this timeI don't wanna go blind and findI'm falling apart one more time
I don't wanna get hurt, I've done my timeAll I want from you is to tell the truthI don't wanna get hurt no more this timeI don't wanna go blind and findI'm falling apart one more time, yeahOne more time
(I don't wanna get hurt)(I don't wanna get hurt)I don't wanna get hurt(I don't wanna get hurt)I don't wanna get hurt

You have to kiss me before you leave and you will approach...they say if you want something the whole universe conspires to make it happen...MAKE IT HAPPEN!

No comments: