Thursday 9 May 2013

So it appears Mr Charmer cannot understand why he behaves the way he does and obviously he cannot ignore me, and he does not want me hurt, does not want to admit I am a close friend but is one (through actions), says "bye" to all and deliberately avoids saying bye to me and then comes back and says bye again...when asked like all other times says he does not know why he is doing it...well I have decided to play it cool. I know he loves me and he is battling with his emotions unaware that it surfaces often, trying to give another pretty girl importance and then explaining (which is not his nature) that it is just a mere leg pulling and casual friendship...says you understand me despite that you expect me to behave in one way...when I said you don't need to, he said but you react--you are hurt. But why does he do any of these things there may be reasons but honestly he does not know. Period. Mr Charmer you will come for me...no matter which part of the world you will love me so much that you will seek me out you will travel miles just to be with me...and he can make me jealous...so if I feel love you do too otherwise you' be secretive...that is what you like right...I want to see you wild with passion for me...and I know you will be!

No comments: